Fake Poke-Stuff

Go down

Fake Poke-Stuff

Post by Kingdra on Sun May 17, 2009 5:59 am

Fake Poke-stuff

Since many people have done this before, I allow it. However, this many many strings & restrictions to it so be careful with your posting.

#1-Fake is Good: Let your imagination run wild. You could post fake berries here with a pic, fake pokemon with a pic, fake abilities, etc. Please, before you post, please tell that it is a fake Pokemon because a member might get confused and try their lifetime to find it in their game.
#2-Basic Construction: To make your own fake poke-staff, please make your own picture of it up close. I know some members aren't good with gfx, but still at least try (please don't request one) After doing the picture and uploading it, follow thing huge form:

Code:
Name of Poke-Stuff:
Picture (In img tags):
Description:

Please, make the description in proper spelling/grammar. Members will understand it much better. After dong the description and pressing the post button, do not say "Leave a comment, thanks" or something like that. Members will come Smile
When you read it, then you may give it a rating, from 0 to 10. Please also explain your reasons, fellow members.

Thanks
The Poke-Masters Staff Team

Last edited by Skitty on Sun May 17, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes fixed by Charizard)
Kingdra
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake Poke-Stuff

Post by Xiso on Sun May 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Therefore, I declare this a stickied thread.
Xiso
Team Solar Leader

View user profile http://pokemonmasters.goodforum.net

Back to top Go down